Backup and recovery isn't a priority for many businesses, and inevitably they pay the price for not putting good business continuity infrastructure in place. Make sure you are not the kind of business that never puts a solid business data backup and recovery solution in place. Reading these articles will help you avoid a situation in which your organization would experience a world of pain if a server crashed or a laptop hard drive died on you.
- Business Continuity Solutions for Small Businesses - Is your small business ready for disaster? We discuss business continuity options for small businesses, including some recommendations on good backup and data recovery solutions.
- Disaster Readiness Assessment - Are you ready for a data disaster? Take our disaster readiness assessment to see if you've prepared well enough to survive a disaster.
- Protecting Computer Data - Protecting computer data should be addressed in your small business technology plan. When small business computers crash, it can be a business disaster. Don't let it happen to you!
- Data Backup Software Features - In the market for data backup software? If not, maybe you should be. Effective data backup solutions protect vital information from loss and theft. Here are some key data backup software features that are essential for your information security.
- Data Backup Software Packages - So many data backup software choices, so little time to evaluate them. We've got time-strapped small business owners covered with reviews of some of our favorite software packages for data backup and recovery.
- Backup and Recovery Procedures - When backup and recovery procedures are inadequate or not enforced, even the best backup and recovery solution will fail. To avoid a data disaster, make sure your company is covered with some essential data backup and recovery procedures.
- Backup and Recovery Mistakes to Avoid - You've implemented a backup and recovery strategy. Good job! But that doesn't mean your data is in the clear. There are still a number of common backup and recovery mistakes you'll need to avoid.
- Data Backup Methods - Competent data backups are part of 21st century small business ownership. But should you go with a full backup, an incremental backup or a differential backup? We explain the various data backup methods and what they mean for your business.