Looking for inspiration? Our interviews with business service company entrepreneurs will give you some great ideas for your business.
- Interview with R. Scott Hatfield, Founder and CEO of My Independent Contractor.Com - If you've ever struggled to find a contractor to help with a home improvement project, you'll appreciate R. Scott Hatfield's brainchild, My Independent Contractor.com. It allows contractors to build websites, and homeowners to search for contractors providing the needed services in their area.
- Interview with Orit Pennington, Founder of TPGTEX Label Solutions - Orit Pennington and his wife have built a successful business from their home. They provide businesses with the ability to print and manage barcode labels. Learn about TPGTEX Label Solutions and the tips they have for other entrepreneurs.
- Interview with Meredith Garcia, Co-Founder of TheFashionList.com - It's a classic story: Frustration with the status quo leads a worker to strike out on their own. That was the case for Meredith Garcia, whose company TheFashionList.com seeks to innovate the way events in the fashion & beauty industry are scheduled.
- Interview with Melissa Johns, Founder of Queerly Wed - Melissa and Stacy were planning their wedding and came up with a business idea. Today they run Queerly Wed, a resource for queer friendly wedding businesses.
- Interview with Matt Lally, Founder of Imaneed.com - Matt Lally is working on his second business, Imaneed.com. This internet and text service helps businesses find help quickly and efficiently. Learn how this entrepreneur used the Miami tech community to get his business off the ground fast.
- Interview with Krista Dunk, Founder of Koinonia Business Women - A reconnection with an old friend lead Krista Dunk to found Koinonia Business Women, a networking organization for women of faith that enables them to learn skills and become better leaders and managers.
- Interview with Khanh Pham, Founder of Shustir.com - After leaving Lehman Brothers, Khanh Pham started an online marketplace for entrepreneurs. Today, Shustir.com has over 15,000 members.
- Interview with Kelly Christy, Founder of TTS Logistics, Inc. - After getting her MBA, Kelly Christy went out on her own and started a shipping and logistics company serving trade shows world-wide.
- Interview with Kathleen Hawkins, Founder and President, WOAMTEC - When the networking organization that Kathleen Hawkins participated in no longer met her needs, she took the initiative and started her own. Whether you want to start a networking organization or just be a better networker, Kathleen has some excellent tips to share.
- Interview with Jim Janosik, Founder of GoGreenPrinting.biz - Jim Janosik noticed that many of the clients at his media business were asking for "green" printing services. He founded GoGreenPrinting.biz in 2009 as a dba of Aladan Media Group.
- Interview with Don Charlton, Founder and CEO of The Resumator - Small companies often have a hard time recruiting the people they need because the management is focused on running and growing the business. Don Charlton's product, The Resumator, helps small businesses better manage their recruiting process.
- Interview with Dana Abramson, Founder of Achieve Results Corp. - Dana Abramson had always found speech recognition helpful software when running her first business. Today, her second business helps others achieve the same benefits.
- Interview with Dan Peck, Chief Enthusiastic Organizer of ClutterFreeBox - Experienced entrepreneur Dan Peck started a storage and organization business for companies, then took the concepts and transferred them to a consumer-oriented business.
- Interview with Damon Danielson, Founder of Arrange.cc - Arrange.cc is an innovative and easy to use web-based scheduling tool. We have all had the countless emails to try to arrange a single meeting. Arrange.cc will take the pain out of getting together.
- Interview with Create-Learning-Team Building Founder Michael Cardus - We spend some time with Michael Cardus, founder of a Buffalo, New York training and development company.
- Interview with Creo Ludus Founder Dylan A. Tredrea - Starting a gaming company sounds like fun, but there are a lot of mistakes to avoid. We talk with a game company founder to gain some insights on what it takes to succeed.
- Entrepreneur Interview with Jeff McSweeney - With 25 years of experience taking photos, Jeff McSweeney offers some great value to his customers. We spoke to him about starting a photography business and how that's going for him.
- Interview with Angela Morris, Owner of Angela Photography - After graduating from the University of Georgia and Art Institute, Angela Morris wished to make her dreams of being a photographer a reality. Having worked with bands such as Gnarls Barkley, and People Magazine, she's really made a name for herself.
- Interview with Basetwo Media Founder Jeff Pelletier - Jeff Pelletier joined forces with other freelancers to create Basetwo Media in Vancouver.
- Interview with Entrepreneur Angie Toussaint-Billingsly - Starting an event planning business requires minimal capital but it does take a fair bit of talent and skill to do well. We spoke with one successful entrepreneur in event planning to learn more about the event planning industry in general and about her experiences with her corporate meeting planning services company.
- Interview with Entrepreneur Chris Milas - Thinking about opening a printing company? We talk with the founder of PrintPrintPrint.biz who has combined low prices and high-quality to create a fast-growth printing business.
- Interview with Entrepreneur Wayne Turmel - Greatwebmeetings.com helps companies to, well, have great webmeetings. Wayne Turmel recognized that most organizations don't do well with their webinars, so he created a company of his own to help them do better.
- Interview with Frank J. De Raffele Jr., Founder of Entrepreneurial Excellence Radio Show - Frank De Raffele has been an entrepreneur since he was 19 years old. Today he shares his experiences and expertise with others through a radio show and a network forum.
- Interview with LTLprints.com Founders - Thinking about starting a printing company? LTLprints.com (Larger than Life) prints oversized customized wall graphics. We talked to their founders to learn more about how they got started.
- Interview with Marlene Chism, Founder of Stop Your Drama - Marlene Chism is no stranger to hard work. After 20 years on the factory line she reinvented herself and founded Stop Your Drama.
- Interview with Midsouth Consulting President, Richard Tatum - Looking to start a financial consulting group? Read on for more information.
- Interview with OfficeArrow Cofounder Mike Lewis - Mike Lewis helps office professionals connect, learn and buy supplies through his online community, OfficeArrow.
- Interview with Online Business Entrepreneur Chandra Clarke - Chandra Clarke has tapped into the need for the perfectly written paper, newsletter, business plan or personal correspondence. If you are interested in starting an editing and proofreading business, you'll enjoy hearing about her entrepreneurial adventure.
- Interview with President of Quest Promotional Outfitters, Tom Skenandore - Interested in starting a clothing retail business? If so, you'll find this article quite helpful.
- Interview with SECURaGLOBE Solutions Founder Rene Beaulieu - Ready to start a private investigation firm? If so, you'll enjoy our interview with Rene Beaulieu, founder of a fast-growth security consulting and private investigations company.
- Interview with Speaker, Author and Life-Coach Mark Black - Wondering how to become a professional speaker? Give this interview with Mark Black a thorough read. Mark offers many great tips to get you started. He's an excellent speaker with a touching story and a great sense of humor.
- Interview with Susan Greene, Freelance Copywriter - Susan Greene is a Freelance Copywriter who has been working out of her home in Orlando Florida. She has been designing websites for worldwide clients since 2000.
- Interview with the Founder of American Writers & Artists - Teaching somebody how to make money on their own is an important service. We spent some time with an entrepreneur who helps others become entrepreneurs by starting their very own copywriting businesses.
- Interview with Timothy Barnes, Founder of Barn Painting & Advertising, Inc - Timothy and his wife Christine are named Barnes and love barns. They loved them so much they started a barn painting and advertising business.