Bylined articles are a slam-dunk way to get PR coverage. Writing a bylined contributed article involves your writing an article that you send into publications. If they like your article, they'll run it in their newspaper, website, newsletter or magazine.
- Writing and Submitting Contributed Articles - Wondering how to write and submit contributed articles? If you're a smart marketer, you should be. Writing a contributed article is a great marketing technique.
- Writing Bylined Articles - Are you an expert on what you do for a living? If so, bylined articles are a great way to generate free publicity for your company. We'll tell you everything you need to know about bylined articles and how to go about getting your name in print.
- Bylined Article Tips - Bylined articles are free publicity for your business. But if you don't know what you're doing, the distance between you and a published article can be insurmountable. Here are the tips you need to publish bylined articles and establish yourself as a thought leader in your field.
- Coming Up With Topics for Bylined Articles - You've decided to pursue bylined articles as part of your company's PR strategy. The only problem is that you have no idea what to write about. How do you come up with topics for bylined articles that impress editors and get published?
- Making the Most of Your Contributed Article Placements - You've succeeded in getting a few magazines to publish articles you've written. That's great, but if you want to maximize the PR impact of your contributed articles, you're going to have to take it up a notch. Here's how to use your bylined articles to generate ongoing awareness about you and your business.
- Bylined Article Mistakes - The process of writing and publishing bylined articles is fraught with challenges for many business owners. A bylined article can bolster your company's credibility with clients and your peers -- but to get there, you will need to avoid these common bylined article mistakes.