How effective are your marketing materials? We offer tips on creating great sales brochures, product spec sheets, leave-behind sell sheets, case studies, presentation folders and other important collateral materials.
- Paper Choices for Collateral Materials - You have a dizzying array of paper choices for your brochures and printed collateral. Should you go with the 8# premium matte finish or the 100# gloss option? We'll break down your choices and help you decide which paper choice makes sense for your collateral materials.
- Produce Marketing Materials On Your Own - The high cost of marketing materials can put a serious dent in a startup's budget. With a limitless variety of do-it-yourself resources available, producing your own marketing materials can be a way to reduce expenses during the early days of your business.
- Business Pocket Folders - All of the time and energy you have invested in your company's brochures and sell sheets has paid off -- they're beautiful. But now how are you going to get them in the hands of prospective customers? Business pocket folders are the answer. Here's everything you need to know.
- 4 Overlooked Ways Business Collateral Stumps Marketing - Small business owners often tend to rely too much on any one of the different ways of marketing. Some of them don't even do a thing because they just got some marketing collateral like flyers and brochures done; now that's enough, isn't it? It isn't. Here's why:
- How to Utilize Fliers for a Local Service Business - Using fliers to market your business is both cheap and effective. This article will give you some ideas of how to use them to gain new customers quickly.
- Effective Brochures - Effective brochures generate new leads and accelerate sales cycles. But cost shouldn't be the only consideration when you create a new brochure. In fact, there are a ton of other things you should also be thinking about.
- Bad Brochures - A bad brochure is an instant turnoff for prospective customers. With loads of resources at your disposal, there's just no excuse for sending poorly designed and amateurish brochures into the marketplace.
- 4 Stupid Mistakes with Brochures - Too many businesses focus on making brochures that barely fetch any returns for the investment poured in. Why does that happen? Where are small business owners going wrong with brochures? Let's explore: