To start a consulting company, forget what you learned in school. These inspirational interviews with consulting company business owners are jam-packed with great business advice.
- Interview with Steven Gaffney, Founder of The Steven Gaffney Company - Steven Gaffney had a variety of entrepreneurial experiences before founding The Steven Gaffney Company. Today he helps other businesses reach their full potential.
- Interview with Sara Morgan, Founder of Custom Solutions - Sara Morgan is using her corporate knowledge and drive to help people become entrepreneurs. With a free guide to building web sites and an inspirational guide to leaving the corporate world behind, Sara can help you become the business owner you've always dreamed of.
- Interview with Philippe Le Baron, Founder of LB4G Consulting - If there is anyone out there who questions whether this country is still the land of opportunity, please meet Philippe Le Baron. He will gladly testify on how, coming from a foreign country, not knowing one soul in Charlotte, NC, he was able to start a business, publish a book, create a new market and became a stand up comedian. All at the same time and in the middle of a recession.
- Interview with Neil Ducoff, Founder and CEO of Strategies - Having owned a number of businesses in his past, Neil Ducoff had leadership skills that he wanted to pass along to other entrepreneurs. Neil started Strategies to do just that.
- Interview with Jen Portland, Founder and President of ExcelRainMan - After one too many late nights of finishing her co-workers' Excel projects, Jen Portland was inspired to start her own Excel consulting business. In this interview, she shares her advice for turning your expertise into your own business.
- Interview with David Zahn, Founder of ZAHN Consulting, LLC - David Zahn is an expert in the consumer packaged goods market. He founded Zahn Consulting after seeing businesses frustrated by their lack of knowledge in the CPG market.
- Interview with Christopher Hytry Derrington, Co-Founder and CEO of Rural America OnShore Sourcing - Seasoned entrepreneur Christopher Hytry Derrington of Rural America OnShore Sourcing shares his thoughts on the challenges and rewards of starting his own technology outsourcing business.
- Interview with David Lewis, Founder of Type A Consulting - David Lewis has taken the lessons he learned working in corporate America to write a book and start a consulting firm. Today, he and his wife are the founders of Type A Consulting.
- Interview with Cerebellas Founder Beth Zimmerman - If you are thinking about starting a consulting company, pay close attention to the lessons learned by entrepreneur Beth Zimmerman. Her consulting firm, Cerebellas, is doing well in a niche market by doing great work for clients.
- Interview with Fellon-McCord & Associates, LLC Co-founder Drew Fellon - Andrew R. (Drew) Fellon and John McCord opened Fellon-McCord & Associates, LLC in 1992.
- Interview with Indiespace Founder Jeannie Novak - Jeannie Novak opened Indiespace, formally Kaleidospace, in 1994, making her an early pioneer in web-based businesses.
- Interview with Rick Wittington - Rick Whittington started his consulting company in his home in 2005. Learn how he made his web site consulting company a success!
- Interview with Six Disciplines Founder Gary Harpst - Gary Harpst had years of experience starting new businesses before founding Six Disciplines. Now he helps others start and grow businesses by executing strategies.
- Interview with The Green Year Co-Founder Lynn Colwell - If you are contemplating writing a book or starting an environment consulting business, you'll enjoy this interview with a co-founder of The Green Year LLC, a Seattle firm that is all about green.