Learn couponing best practices. More than eight out of 10 Americans use coupons when shopping. If your business hasn't tapped into the power of coupons, you may be missing out on a big opportunity to grow your business.
- Is a Groupon a Good Idea for My Business? - Groupon has surged in popularity with small business owners and consumers as a means to draw in more customers to small businesses and restaurants through the power of group discount purchasing. Groupon has changed the way small business and restaurants can incentivize new customers to come to their stores through price promotions, but using Groupon could backfire on the business owner if not used properly.
- Coupon Packs - Coupon packs like Valpak and Money Mailer seem like an efficient way to get your coupons into your customers' hands. But how do they work? And are they really an effective coupon distribution method?
- Benefits of Coupons - Coupons aren't the most high-tech tool in your small business toolbox -- but they're still one of the most effective ways of generating interest in your products and services.
- Best Practices for Business Coupons - Coupons can be effective promotional tools as long as you know how to properly use them in today's business environment.
- Online Coupons - So you've had success with printed coupons and now you want to expand into the world of online couponing. Is it even possible to run an effective coupon campaign via the Internet? Of course it is. Here's what you need to know.
- Business Coupon Mistakes to Avoid - Coupons sound like a no-brainer. But if you blow it, your company's next coupon campaign can quickly turn into a public relations disaster.