Need a business credit line? Lines of credit keep business humming. If you want a business line of credit, read our articles on how to get a bank credit line for a small business.
- Business Line of Credit - A business line of credit makes money available for short-term or ongoing expenses. It gives you that extra bit of money you need to grow your business.
- Bank Credit Lines - Need a bank credit line? Credit lines are designed to help your company meet day-to-day expenses during a cash flow crunch. We explain why you might need a credit line from your bank and how you can get one.
- Line of Credit Increase Requests - Your line of credit is your financial lifeline. As your company grows, it's normal for your line of credit to grow, too. But when you talk to your banker about increasing your line of credit, you'll need to be prepared to offer documentation to support your line of credit increase request.
- Line of Credit Myths and Misperceptions - There is a lot of confusion about business lines of credit, even though they are the most common form of small business financing. That's unfortunate because a line of credit can be a lifeline for a small company--once you learn the truth about line of credit myths and misperceptions.
- Line of Credit Covenants - The fine print matters in small business loans. Line of credit covenants are particularly important and you'll need to understand these common credit line covenants before you take out a small business credit line.
- Revolving Line of Credit - What's a revolving line of credit? It's the most common business line of credit, but there are still a lot of misunderstandings regarding revolving business credit lines. We'll break it down for you and provide the information you need to determine whether a revolving line of credit is right for your business.
- No Personal Guarantee Business Lines of Credit - Can a business get a line of credit without a personal guarantee from the owner? These days, it's rare -- but you can mitigate the impact of personal guarantees on commercial loans. Here are our tips to help guide your search for no personal guarantee business lines of credit.