Crowd funding is a new innovation in business investing, in which a crowd of people group together to provide funds to a business. As this new trend emerges, we'll keep you current on the latest crowdfunding companies and crowdfunding websites.
- Crowd Funding for Creative Projects - Crowd funding is all the rage and it's especially useful for funding creative projects. We take a look at a few creative projects that have been funded via crowd funding.
- Companies That Raised Money With Crowd Funding - Although we've heard about crowd funding's potential to launch budding entrepreneurs, it's tough to find real world success stories in which crowd funds were used to resource a legitimate business venture rather than an experimental art project.
- What Is Crowdfunding? - The idea behind crowdfunding is that the masses can pick financial winners. If many people are willing to place a small financial bet on something, then perhaps it's a good bet. Crowdfunding takes that one step further by actually connecting all those small bets and then funds the initiative, whatever it may be.
- Crowd Funding Example - For the right projects, crowd funding can be a powerful funding tool. We take a look at the website IndieGoGo.com, a pioneer in crowd funding and an excellent example of how this form of funding can play a vital role in launching a new initiative.
- Crowd Funding Tips - Crowd funding seems like a great way to make money. Raising funds from total strangers for an interesting project idea sounds straightforward. Even so, it's important to look before you leap—and these crowd funding tips will help you make it across the chasm.
- Crowd Funding Disadvantages - Sure, crowd funding sounds fantastic. But there are also some serious disadvantages that should make any thoughtful entrepreneur think twice about using crowd funding as a way to raise capital for a new venture.