Data-driven journalism refers to media articles that feature data as the centerpiece of a story or use data to support a story. As the need for newsworthy data grows, smart marketers are using data-driven PR to get press coverage. It's simple. Just create data that is useful to reporters and watch your PR clip books grow.
- What Is Data-Driven PR? - The one thing journalists love more than facts is data. Master the art of data-driven PR, and you'll have tons of media placement opportunities at your fingertips. But what is data-driven PR? And how can you make it work for your business?
- Mining Company Data to Generate PR Placements - Whether you know it or not, your company data tells a great story. Here are a few examples of what great data-driven PR looks like and how firms have raised their visibility by providing media access to data, research, survey results, and statistics.
- Hiring a PR Firm That Gets Data-Driven Journalism - Data-driven PR has the potential to be a major boon for your organization. But to maximize its impact, you'll need to work with a PR firm that understands data driven journalism. Here's how you can tell whether your PR firm gets it or not.
- Creating an Economic Index - Think only the government can create an economic index? Guess again! Any business can create an economic index to draw attention to company-mined data and establish the company as an authority on business or economic trends.
- Maximizing the Marketing Value of Your Proprietary Data - You've dipped your toes into the water of data-driven PR and had a few early successes. Now it's time to take your game up a notch and maximize the marketing value of your proprietary data.