So many entrepreneur interviews on our site, so little time! Here's a great collection of original interviews with entrepreneurs in the education services industry.
- Interview with Zuzy Martin Lynch, Founder of Cooking for the Clueless, Inc. - Zuzy and her husband got a lot of cool kitchen gadgets for wedding gifts. But, what to do with them? They founded Cooking for the Clueless for other newlyweds without cooking skills.
- Interview with Katerina Taylor, President and Founder of Smart Kidz Money Matters - After seeing patterns of bad money management pass down through generations in her years as a banker, Katerina Taylor decided to use her experience to teach children and teens about responsible spending and saving. Check out her tips for starting a business educating children.
- Interview with Dr. Ken Gibson, founder and CEO of LearningRx - Most programs dealing with learning difficulties focus on the symptoms. Dr. Ken Gibson wanted to deal with the root causes. After 17 years of research and testing, he came up with his learning system, LearningRx.
- Interview with Derschaun Sharpley, founder of Helping Individuals Succeed - Derschaun Sharpley founded Helping Individuals Succeed Agency (H.I.S.) in Detroit in 2004. Today she is helping the city's youth develop the leadership skills they need to be successful. If you are looking to become an entrepreneur and help kids succeed, Ms. Sharpley is someone you should know!
- Interview with Deena Maerowitz, Founder of Undergradadmit - Working with high school students takes a special person. We found that person in Deen Maerowitz, founder of Undergradadmit. She started a company helping high school students navigate the college admissions process.
- Interview with Dan Brady, Founder of Dan Brady Painting Tricks of the Trade Painting Videos - Dan Brady wanted to create a new revenue stream for his painting business that wasn't solely reliant on doing on-site work. That's when he got the idea to do painting technique videos.
- Interview with Andrew Geant, CEO of WyzAnt.com - Frustrated by underutilization of the great minds at his university, Andrew Geant created WyzAnt.com, a service that connects tutors in many disciplines connect with potential students. He shares his thoughts on what it's like to be a young entrepreneur in this interview.
- Interview with Amy Sack, Founder of Admissions Accomplished, LLC - Amy Sack uses her Ph.D. in clinical psychology and MBA to help students apply to colleges and graduate schools.
- Interview with Alexis Avila, Founder of Prepped & Polished: Tutoring, College Counseling, Test Prep - Alexis Avila founded Prepped & Polished, a tutoring service, from his parent's basement in 1999.
- Interview with HouseCall123 Founder Christine MacAdams - HouseCall123 creates online medical education sites for specific physicians or conditions. They are part of a booming trend in which condition-specific patient education sites have become a go-to resource for patients everywhere.
- Interview with Omniac Education Founder Mark Truman - Omniac Education helps students prepare for college by providing test preparation and college consulting. For those of you thinking of starting a test prep company or a tutoring business, you will find this interview both thought-provoking and inspirational.
- Interview with Young Rembrandts Founder Bette Feder - You've probably heard of the franchise, Young Rembrandts. Meet the founder, Bette Fetter, and learn how she created this innovative and growing business.
- New York Bar Exam Prep Company - Starting a bar exam tutoring company is a funny undertaking. If you do your job well, you never see your customers again. We spent some time with Dr. Mary Campbell Gallagher, the founder of the leading New York bar exam preparation company to get her perspective on running a bar exam test prep company.