Leasing employees has become a popular option. With employee leasing, you can let another firm worry about things like payroll and administering benefits while you focus your attention on your business and achieving your business goals.
- Leasing Employees - You've heard that employee leasing can eliminate the headaches usually associated with HR. Now you're wondering what you have to do to lease employees and eliminate the hassle of having full-time employees? Here's how it's done . . .
- Using PEOs - There are advantages and disadvantages to Professional Employer Organizations (PEOs). We cover the pros and cons of PEOs and employee leasing.
- Advantages of Employee Leasing - Other business owners are leasing employees while you continue to do things the old-fashioned way. What do they know that you don't know?
- Benefits of HR Consulting - Why use an external HR consultant? The use of an external consultant in an organization is a common practice in the world of business.
- PEO Versus Employee Leasing - What's the difference between employee leasing and using a Professional Employer Organization (PEO)? The two terms are often used interchangeably, but in fact PEOs and employee leasing describe two different employment arrangements.
- Disadvantages of Employee Leasing - While employee leasing may be an attractive option for many business owners, it does have a few disadvantages, too. Here's what you need to know before you settle on an employee leasing arrangement in your business.
- Employee Leasing Tips - If you're going to lease employees, you'll want to follow a few best practices to make sure you get the most bang for your buck. These employee leasing tips are a great starting point for business owners who are exploring the idea of leasing employees.