Looking for interviews with successful entrepreneurs and business owners in the fitness industry. If so, you've come to the right place. Learn from the mistakes and successes of these fitness industry entrepreneurs.
- Interview with Marina Kamen, Founder of Marina Online - In 1987 Marina Kamen started an entertainment company that then transformed into an online fitness business in 2006. She shares with us tips for women entrepreneurs that are looking to become successful at their own businesses.
- Interview with Greg Stallkamp, Founder of Holosfitness.com - From finances to fitness, entrepreneur Greg Stallkamp switched careers to become an internet entrepreneur. Today, Holosfitness.com is a full-service fitness resource.
- Interview with Becky Wenner, founder of Becky's Fitness Company - Becky's Fitness Company began in 2007 in Bayside, New York. Becky, lawyer and fitness guru, hopes to build a full service fitness business through audio and video products.
- Interview with Fatpacking Founder Steve Silberberg - Steve Silberberg's Fatpacking specializes in weight loss backpacking. They take their clients on wilderness hiking vacations aimed at improving fitness and enjoying an unforgettable wilderness experience.
- Interview with SlimTree.com Founder Jas Singh - Jas Sing, a serial entrepreneur, shares with us his experiences starting a production company and Web TV channel.