Buying a forklift? You'll need to consider new versus used, lift capacity, fuel type, forklift height, cost and a number of other factors. These articles on how to buy a forklift will streamline the process for you.
- Forklift Basics - Forklifts are a necessity for many small and medium-sized businesses. But buying a forklift isn't as simple as it sounds. With lots of models and options on the market, you need to know what you're looking for before you break out your checkbook.
- Forklift Features - All forklifts are pretty much the same, right? Wrong! Today's forklifts come with a wide range of features that are designed to improve the efficiency, safety and productivity of your company's warehouse or manufacturing space.
- Forklift Vendors - Service is the name of the game when it comes to choosing a forklift vendor. Since your company can't afford to risk extended service downtimes, you need a qualified vendor who is responsive to your service requests -- and here's how to find them.
- Forklift Costs - Forklifts are valuable (and potentially costly) pieces of equipment. But today's marketplace offers a breadth of product offerings and pricing options that put even the more sophisticated forklifts in reach of the average small business.
- Forklift Benefits - As a small business owner, you can appreciate the value of a quality forklift. But if it's been a while since you've shopped for forklifts, you may be unaware of the additional benefits you'll get from today's product offerings.