Green-friendly entrepreneurs are awesome. In these entrepreneur interviews, we talk to business owners who are doing right by the environment and building strong businesses in the process.
- Interview with Peas for Prosperity Founder, Christy Annis - Looking to start up a not-for-profit organization? Christy Annis provides some helpful tips on how she got hers up and running.
- Interview with Adrien Edwards, Founder of TheNakedHippie - It seems like everyone is making "green" clothing today. TheNakedHippie's Adrien Edwards shares his company's principles for starting and running an eco-conscious clothing company.
- Interview with Ed Mumm, President of Dig This, LLC - Many a kid has dreamed of driving a bulldozer or excavator. Ed Mumm realized that those kids grow into adults who still dream of using heavy equipment. That realization lead him to create Dig This, a heavy equipment theme park.
- Interview with Bill Coleman, Inventor of the Bubble Tower - Who doesn't love bubbles? Bill "Stretch" Coleman did, and figured that other people do, too. He's sharing the joy with the Bubble Tower, a solar-powered structure that delivers a plethora of bubbles.
- Interview with Alex Eaves, Owner and Founder of STAY VOCAL - Alex Eaves had a strong belief in making the world a better place, so he put his business where his mouth is. His company STAY VOCAL recycles t-shirts destined for the dump into stylish new apparel.
- Interview with GreenLine Paper Founder Stephen E. Baker - It's always nice to be able to do well by doing good. Greenline Paper is making green by being green, and making the world a better place in the process.
- Interview with Ruth Smith, Founder of Selestial Soap, LLC - Ruth Smith was working at a Laundromat when she developed an environmentally safe laundry detergent. Today she markets her product across the country.
- Interview with CynerGreen Founder Danelle Hoffer - Starting a green-friendly business can be a great way to become a successful entrepreneur. It's a formula that appears to be working very well for Danelle Hoffer, founder of a fast-growth water bottles company base.
- Entrepreneur Interview with Kristin Fraser Cotte - The Grapeseed Company has found a nice niche in the organic beauty products market. We talked to the founder about starting a beauty products company. She's doing great, so new entrepreneurs would do well to read this interview.
- Interview with Blue Water Studio and Blue Water Style Founder Kimberly Phipps-Nichol - Kimberly Phipps-Nichol opened Blue Water Studio and Blue Water Style in 2004 with the help of her grandmother. Read about this fantastic environmental project and tips Kimberly has for new entrepreneurs.
- Interview with The Green Year Co-Founder Lynn Colwell - If you are contemplating writing a book or starting an environment consulting business, you'll enjoy this interview with a co-founder of The Green Year LLC, a Seattle firm that is all about green.
- Interview with Sandra Ann Harris, Founder of ECOlunchboxes - I feel the same way Sandra did! How many little plastic baggies do I go through in a week of packing lunches? Too many! Thank goodness we found entrepreneur, Sandra Ann Harris, and learned about her ECOlunchboxes.
- Interview with Shel Horowitz, Founder of Accurate Writing & More/FrugalMarketing.com - Shel Horowitz has taken a life-time of writing experience and turned it into 14 web sites to help writers and marketers. From a termpaper typer to an internet entrepreneur, Shel has great advice for others who want to start their own businesses.
- Interview with Aarin Elizabeth, Founder of iVi Scents - From middle-school teacher to entrepreneur, Aarin Elizabeth has found a fulfilling life after founding iVi Scents.
- Interview with Michelle Hamman, Founder of MotherTongues - Michelle Hamman went from electrical engineer, to mom, to entrepreneur. Learn about her inspirational t-shirts and the story of her success.
- Interview with Jim Janosik, Founder of GoGreenPrinting.biz - Jim Janosik noticed that many of the clients at his media business were asking for "green" printing services. He founded GoGreenPrinting.biz in 2009 as a dba of Aladan Media Group.
- Interview with Delena Stout, Founder of Brookside Barkery and Bath - Entrepreneur Delena Stout started an all natural pet supply business called Brookside Barkery and Bath.
- Interview with Midsouth Consulting President, Richard Tatum - Looking to start a financial consulting group? Read on for more information.
- Interview with Martha Mele’cio, Founder of Bangledox Clothing - Martha Mele'cio began selling organic t-shirts at outdoor events in 1998. Today she is the proud owner of Bangledox Clothing, an internet apparel and accessories company.
- Interview with Semiha Manthei, Founder of First Step Organic - Semiha Manthei used her connections in Turkey to import beautiful organic clothing for her First Step Organic baby clothing website. Learn about the challenges of building an internet retailer first hand from Ms. Manthei.
- Interview with Tina Wick, Owner and Designer of Greenpurse - Tina Wick's gathered inspiration for her Greenpurse accessories line from a variety of places, including a childhood business transaction. In this interview, read about how these disparate inspirations came together to form a successful business.