How business leaders communicate often determines whether they succeed or fail. We examine the interplay between communication and leadership and offer some excellent communication advice for leaders that you won't find anywhere else.
- Public Speaking - Public speaking skills are essential if you want to motivate others to help you achieve your vision. Great leaders can talk. Learn how to rally the troops and be a more effective public speaker.
- Leadership as Theatre - Part of being a good leader is acting like a leader. Oddly enough, acting skills are an important part of leadership.
- For Entrepreneurs: Public Speaking 101 - If you want to be an entrepreneur, overcoming any fear of public speaking will be a priority since you will have to be selling your product/service and yourself to people in order for them to purchase, invest, or support your business.
- Communication and Leadership - Good leaders tend to be good communicators. We examine one of the most common traits for leaders: the ability to communicate in a meaningful and inspiring fashion.
- Achieving Business Speaking Success - Highlights the essential elements needed for a successful business presentation. Discusses the importance of humor, audience participation and sharing short stories