Incorporating in North Dakota is not too tough. We've provided the contact information and links you'll need to incorporate.
Secretary of State
State of North Dakota
600 E. Boulevard Ave., Dept. 108
Bismark, ND 58505-0500
Incorporate in North Dakota
Useful North Dakota Incorporation Links
- Secretary of State - Access the Secretary of State's office for North Dakota.
- Business Services - Information from the Business Services division of the North Dakota Secretary of State's office.
- How to Start a New Business in North Dakota - Everything you need to know to start a business in North Dakota including business planning, licensing, registering your business name, sales tax requirements, protecting your business and other state requirements.
- Business Registration - Everything you need to know to register your business with the State of North Dakota.
- Business Records Search - An online database of all currently filed business documents in North Dakota.
- Annual Reports - A list and pdf of forms needed to file your business's annual report with the State of South Dakota.
- Trade Name - The North Dakota Trade Name Registration gives you access to an online name registration, forms, and answers to frequently asked questions.
- Trademark / Service Mark - Statutes and forms regarding filing a trademark or service mark in North Dakota.
- UCC - The Uniform Commercial Code in North Dakota is maintained by the Central Indexing System.
Last updated on April 11, 2011.
If we are missing a good incorporation resource, please let us know.