Many companies that need to raise capital would do well to participate in investment capital contests. In these contests for investment funds, large companies agree to offer funding and advice to small business owners if they are selected as contest winners.
- Staples Small Business Contest - The grand prize for this Staples small business contest was an eco-friendly makeover for one lucky small business. Here's why it was such an effective contest and what your small business can learn from it.
- What Are Investment Capital Contests? - You've probably heard about business plan contests. But you probably don't know that there are all kinds of other contests that allow entrepreneurs to win money, services and products to help grow their companies.
- Reasons to Apply For Small Business Contests - Who cares about small business contests? You should. There are a lot of great reasons to apply for small business contests. If you neglect these competitions, you will miss out on some important benefits for your company.
- Intuit Small Business Contests - Intuit frequently rolls out small business contests that award cash and prizes to worthy entrepreneurs. Recent contest details demonstrate why this is an effective strategy for Intuit and how your company can benefit from their small business competitions.
- Cisco Small Business Contest - Cisco is a leader in small business technology solutions. When they needed to humanize their approach, they turned to a small business competition. The result was a benefit for the company and for small business owners.
- eBay Seller's Challenge - If you need startup money or money to expand a business, you may want to check out the eBay Sellers Challenge. It could be your ticket to $25,000 in business funding.