For real estate entrepreneurs, effective property management is the key to profits. These articles contain tips for managing your real estate investments to optimize profits.
- Liability Insurance for Real Estate - As an entrepreneur and owner of commercial real estate, you will want to protect your investment. One of the most efficient ways to do that is through buying the right liability insurance.
- Managing Utilities and Submetering - If you are looking to lease an office building out to multiple tenants, you will want to make sure you have sub metered the space properly to give yourself maximum flexibility.
- Broker Listing Agreements - Enlisting an experienced broker can help you lease space in your property. Here are a few things to think about when you draw up a listing agreement.
- How Much Parking Does My Property Need? - Whether you are leasing or managing a property you own, parking is an important issue. So how much parking do you need for your property? It depends on a few things: clientele, proximity to transit, and – as always – location, location, location.
- Amenities to Help Lease Your Office Property - To help you lease your office building in a tight market, you might want to consider adding a few amenities to your building. These could include a locker room and showers, bike lockers, bike racks, a cafeteria, and/or vending machines.
- Property Insurance for Real Estate - As an entrepreneur and owner of commercial real estate, you will want to protect your investment. One of the most efficient ways to do that is through buying the right property insurance.
- Tenant Screening for Credit Worthiness - One of the main risks in leasing office space corresponds to the credit risk of individual Tenants. Here are a few things to think about to help you make a good decision.