A media database is simply the list of journalists you want to target for your PR campaigns. We discuss how to build a good media database, third-party media database subscription services, how to maintain your media lists, and other topics related to media databases.
- Media Database Providers - Media database providers simplify your company's PR tasks. With a lot of options to choose from, the hardest part is deciding which media database provider is right for you. We'll get you started with a short list of providers who we think are definitely worth considering.
- Media Database Features - Buying a media database? You don't want just any media database. You want one with features that will blow the doors off your business' next PR campaign. But which features are the most important ones? And how do you know what other features are out there?
- How to Save Money on Media Database Costs - Media database solutions are pricey, especially if you're a business owner with just an occasional need for media contact listings. It's possible to have your cake and eat it, too -- but only if you're familiar with how to save money on media database costs.
- Media Database Mistakes - A media database can make your PR work a lot easier. But even the most expensive media databases are only as good as the people who use them -- and there are a bunch of mistakes you can make when you use a media database to connect with qualified media contacts.
- How to Use Twitter to Build a Media Database - Every business, even the small ones, need to build a media database for publicity. Learn how to build an inexpensive media database with the help of Twitter.
- How Much Does a Media Database Cost? - Media database costs vary widely from one provider to the next. The trick is to find a media database package that gives you exactly the features you require -- no more, no less, Here's what you need to know to get the biggest bang for your buck.
- Dow Jones Media Relations Manager - Dow Jones Media Relations Manager is a media relations database combined with a ton of great functionality that will let you engage journalists and bloggers with the perfect pitch.