Medical transcription outsourcing services aren’t hard to find. But, to truly add value, medical transcription services need to be fast, accurate, affordable, reliable and HIPAA compliant. In these articles, we explain what to look for in a medical transciption provider.
- Medical Transcription Services Basics - Medical transcriptions services aren't a new concept. But the way medical transcription is handled has changed dramatically. Increased workloads and regulatory requirements make it essential for medical providers to get up to speed on the basics of today's medical transcription services.
- Benefits of Medical Transcription Services - Medical transcription services are a common feature in medical practices. But many physicians aren't getting the biggest bang for their buck when it comes to their transcription service. Here are just a few of the benefits of medical transcription services you should be receiving from your vendor.
- Medical Transcription Service Features - If you're new to outsourced medical transcription or if it's been a while since you've shopped for a new provider, you may be missing out on recent industry advances. In the current marketplace, there are several medical transcription service features you can't live without.
- Medical Transcription Service Vendors - In the world of medical transcription, quality and dependability count for a lot. We'll tell you what to look for in a medical transcriptions service vendor and describe how to avoid settling for a substandard provider.
- Medical Transcription Service Costs - Medical transcription is a cost of doing business in the healthcare industry. But it doesn't have to cost you an arm and a leg. We tell you how much you should be paying and give you the tools you need to manage medical transcription service costs.