Wondering how to start a juicers business? We take you step-by-step from start to success.
(article continues below)
Elements of a Juicers Company Business Plan
Your juicers company's business plan should be tailored to your business's unique traits and goals. Yet good business plans universally hit on sound business plan elements:
- Mission Statement – Your description of your juicers business's reason for existing.
- Goals & Objectives – A list of mile markers on your juicers business's road to success.
- Financial, Marketing & Action Plans – Each of these plans covers a specific aspect of your juicers business's strategy and direction.
Don't Ignore Competitors
Prior to launching a juicers business within your community, it's essential to find out what the competition looks like. We've provided the link below to help you get a list of local competitors in your city. After following the link, enter your city, state and zip code to get a list of juicers businesses in your area.
Before you open up shop, make sure you know what you will offer to your customers that provides a significant advantage over your competition's offering.
Learning More About the Industry
If you are interested in starting a juicers business, it's a wise move to learn as much as you can from somebody who is already in the business. Local competitors are not going to give you the time of day, mind you. Why would they want to educate a future competitor?
However, an entrepreneur who owns a juicers business in a location that is not competitive to you will be much more likely to talk with you, after they realize you reside far away from them and won't be stealing their local customers. In fact, they are often very willing to share startup advice with you. Our estimate is that you may have to contact many business owners to find one who is willing to share his wisdom with you.
Where can an aspiring entrepreneur like you find a juicers business manager that lives outside of your area?
No problem! Just use the link below and try a random city/state or zipcode. Then start dialing for advice until you are successful.
Three Arguments for Buying a Juicers Business
It's almost always preferable to buy a juicers business than to pursue a juicers business startup.
You'll want to conduct a comprehensive due diligence process, but here are three arguments why you should think about buying instead of a startup.
- Initial Revenue. Startups struggle to bring in revenue right out of the gate while existing businesses usually have a steady stream of income.
- Operational Efficiency. When you're shopping for a juicers business, be sure to look for ones that have all of the necessary processes and systems to ensure seamless operations from your first day of ownership.
- Capital Acquisition. In general, it's easier to finance an existing business than it is to fund a startup. While a startup only exists on paper (initially), established businesses have the benefit of historical earnings statements and tangible assets.
Is Franchising the Right Option?
As an entrepreneur, your chances achieving your top business goals are substantially improved if you go the franchising route rather than going it alone.
Before opening a juicers business, you should check out whether buying a franchise could help you avoid common entrepreneurial mistakes.
The link below gives you access to our franchise directory so you can see if there's a franchise opportunity for you. You might even find something that points you in a completely different direction.
These additional resources regarding getting started as an entrepreneur may be of interest to you.
If you sell to juicers businesses, we've got better information for you elsewhere on our site. Try these resources instead:
If you are interested in starting a different kind of business, please browse our directory of guides below.