When should you call a news conference? How do you go about organizing a press conference? Which members of the media should you invite? In these articles, we answer the many questions you've asked us about press conferences.
- When to Have a Press Conference - A press conference sounds like an easy way to spread the word about your business. But is there ever a wrong time to hold a press conference? And how can you make the most out of your press conference once you've scheduled it?
- How to Organize a Press Conference - Press conferences are a great way to get media exposure. But until you have several of them under your belt, it can be difficult to know how to organize them in a way that benefits both reporters and your company's message.
- Understand the Journalist Perspective on Press Conferences - As a business leader, you know what you're trying to accomplish at your press conference. But if you want your press conference to succeed, you also need to understand a journalist's perspective on press conferences.
- How to React When Things Go Wrong at a Press Conference - Hope for the best and prepare for the worst. That's great advice to keep in mind if you are in charge of organizing and running a press event. Here are some things that might go wrong and how you can prepare for them.
- Press Conference Checklist - You will have a lot of things on your mind when you plan your company's next big press conference. To make sure you don't forget something important, you need a press conference checklist that includes everything you will need to pull off a first rate media event.