Looking for information on grants for small businesses? We take a look at raising money with grants. There are many business grant programs that are worth checking out, including government grant programs (e.g. SBIR) and private and nonprofit grant programs.
- STTR Small Business Grants - Learn how to win an STTR federal funding grant to fund your business. The U.S. government can be a great source for raising money. To get funding for a business from the government, you need to understand how the various small business funding programs work.
- SBIR Funding - Interested in SBIR funding? The Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Program is a government-funded award system that provides funding to qualified small business concerns that meet research and development needs of the Federal Government.
- Finding Minority Business Grants - Tips on how to find a minority business grant to get your business off the ground. Emphasizes the use of the internet to conduct your search.
- Government Grants for Entrepreneurs - Interested in receiving free money for your business? Grants could be just the ticket. If you are searching for government grants for entrepreneurs, here are a few things you should know before you start making plans to spend your newfound capital.
- SBIR Grant Writing Tips - Writing an SBIR grant can be a great way to tap into the power of entrepreneur grants from the government. Here are a few SBIR grant writing tips that will help you make the most of the opportunity.
- Government Grants For Business Owners - You've heard about government grants for business owners and it sounds like a great idea for your small business. Tapping into government funding isn't as easy as it sounds – but government grants are out there and we'll help you find them.
- North Dakota Grants for Entrepreneur Centers - Are you interested in funding an initiative to help your business and others achieve their full potential? If you're located in North Dakota, you may want to consider the possibility of North Dakota grants for entrepreneur centers.
- Illinois Worker Training Grants for Entrepreneurs - Businesses in Illinois can take advantage of worker training grants for entrepreneurs. The program is called the Employer Training Investment Program and it can be a great source of funds for a growing company.