These real estate entrepreneur interviews contain lessons from the entrepreneurial journeys of successful real estate company owners. You'll find secrets to success and pitfalls to avoid, based on real-world entrepreneurs' experiences.
- Interview with Stephen Furnari, Founder of Law Firm Suites - Stephen Furnari created Law Firm Suites to help other entrepreneurs make the most out of their small law practices. Learn more about Law Firm Suites and pick up great tips for all entrprenuers.
- Interview with Dennis P. Fassett, Founder of Great Lakes Investment Fund and the Cash Flow Mercenary - After the auto industry became unstable, Dennis Fassett started investing in apartment buildings to build a safer investment portfolio. Today, Dennis runs two real estate companies, Great Lakes Investment Fund and Cash Flow Mercenary.
- Interview with Bill Jacobson and David Ulrich, Co-Founders of WorkBar - Suddenly, Bill Jacobson and David Ulrich lost their lease and had no place to run their businesses. This gave them the idea for WorkBar, a shared office space concept in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Interview with Entrepreneur Mike Levy - Mike Levy is a serial entrepreneur operating out of Fort Collins, Colorado. In this interview, he provides some thoughtful comments on what it takes to succeed when you become an entrepreneur.
- Interview with Entrepreneur Tracey Benson - Starting a business that helps landlords has turned out to be a great business opportunity for Tracey Benson, the founder of The National Association of Independent Landlords.
- Interview with Real Estate Entrepreneur Vicki Watzlawick - For entrepreneurs, it's important to be able to change business models to reflect evolving business conditions. Vicki Watzlawick is surviving the down real estate market by doing exactly that.