Small business retirement planning often is neglected until it's too late. Far too many business owners put every penny back into the business and don't fund their retirements. They foolishly count on a business sale to fund retirement. Don't fall prey to common small business retirement plan mistakes!
- Retirement Plan Options for Small Business Owners - How do small business owners save for retirement? What sorts of savings plans are available for small business employees? You've got questions. We've got the answers.
- Small Business Retirement Plans - Entrepreneurs don't usually get big fat pensions. It's important to plan ahead for your retirement and help your employees to do the same.
- Getting Employees to Contribute to Retirement Plans - Learn how to get employees to contribute to retirement plans. Aside from the obvious benefits for employees, getting employees to contribute to 401(k) plans or other retirement plans is important because it allows business owners to make larger retirement plan contributions than they might otherwise be able to.
- Understanding SIMPLE IRAs - As a small business employer, you may not be able to afford a top-tier retirement plan for your workers. A SIMPLE IRA can be a great way to provide a retirement benefit without breaking your budget.
- SIMPLE IRA Contribution Limits - Setting up a SIMPLE IRA can be a smart move for small business employers. But the rules for SIMPLE IRAs are different than they are for other employee retirement plans, especially when it comes to contribution limits.
- Understanding SEP IRAs - Retirement plans are a major concern for American workers. As a small business employer, a SEP IRA may be the best vehicle for helping your employees provide for their retirement.
- How to Set Up a Small Business SEP IRA Plan - A SEP IRA can be an effective retirement planning benefit for small business employers. Here's how to set up a small business SEP IRA plan in your company.
- SEP IRA Contribution Limits - Setting up a SEP IRA is quick and easy. But to manage your business's SEP plan, you'll need to abide by a few essential rules and guidelines – including SEP IRA contribution limits.