Pick up a magazine or newspaper and odds are you'll see an article that references a survey of some kind. Why not create your own surveys and send the results to journalists? It's easy and it's a sure-fire technique to get PR placements for your business.
- Examples of Survey Results in the News - Ever thought about using a survey for PR? A lot of businesses use surveys, but very few businesses use them well. Here are some examples of companies that got it right when they placed survey results in the news.
- Designing a Survey That Will Yield Meaningful PR Results - A survey on corporate holiday parties includes a question that asks whether anyone from the respondent's company has ever gotten drunk at a holiday party. Why? Because the person who wrote the survey questions had a good nose for designing surveys that will ultimately drive PR placements.
- Building Surveys Into Your PR Mix - PR surveys can play a part in a successful PR campaign. However, there are limits to the ways you can use surveys effectively. Here's the information you need if you're interested in building surveys into your PR mix.
- Mistakes to Avoid When Conducting Surveys for PR Purposes - You're a business leader, not a survey designer. But from time to time it may be necessary for you to conduct surveys for your company. Not surprisingly, there are tons of ways to screw it up. Here are the mistakes to avoid when conducting surveys for PR purposes.
- Good Online Survey Solutions for PR Pros - There are lots of online survey solutions on the market. But the question is, which one is right for you and your company's PR survey needs? We take a look at some of the most popular online survey solutions and give you the information you need to start converting online surveys into quality PR placements.