Get fresh perspectives on starting travel and recreation businesses. These entrepreneur interviews will get you started.
- Interview with Brent Hieggelke, Founder of Second Porch, Inc. - Brent Hieggelke and his wife were looking to trade a weekend at their Ft. Hood vacation home with a beach house. When they couldn't find a service, they created SecondPorch.
- Interview with Trish Sare, Founder of BikeHike Adventures Inc. - -- Trish Sare took her love of travel and made a career out of it. Today, she helps others find adventurous vacations with Bike Hike Adventures. Are you looking to start and adventure travel business? Here are some valuable tips from a seasoned entrepreneur.
- Interview with Ian Ford, President of UndercoverTourist - Vacationers are searching for new ways to save money. Ian Ford's company allows them to procure tickets to popular attractions at discounted prices. His ideas can help you start your own travel or attraction business.
- Interview with Georgette Blau, Founder of On Location Tours, Inc. - Did you ever wonder where the sit-com family the Jeffersons lived? Georgette turned the location of her first NYC apartment into a business. Now Location Tours is 10 years old and thriving!
- Interview with Ed Mumm, President of Dig This, LLC - Many a kid has dreamed of driving a bulldozer or excavator. Ed Mumm realized that those kids grow into adults who still dream of using heavy equipment. That realization lead him to create Dig This, a heavy equipment theme park.
- Interview with Dan Morris, Owner of My Audio Bio - Music forms the background of some of most memorable experiences. Dan Morris recognized this, and started a business helping people share their life stories through the music they love.
- Interview with Bill Coleman, Inventor of the Bubble Tower - Who doesn't love bubbles? Bill "Stretch" Coleman did, and figured that other people do, too. He's sharing the joy with the Bubble Tower, a solar-powered structure that delivers a plethora of bubbles.
- Interview with Andy Hayes, Founder of Sharing Travel Experiences and Travel Online Partners - It is all about travel for Andy Hayes. He has formed two companies to meet the niche needs of the travel industry, Sharing Travel Experiences and Travel Online Partners.
- An Entrepreneurial Role Model - Wade Thompson was a visionary who had an unmatched desire to own and manage his own company. He successfully created the world's largest RV company through his vision, dedication, and ability to successfully manage people that inspired them to achieve great success.
- Interview with DC Metro Food Tours Founder Jeff Swedarsky - Touring around a city and tasting great food? Sounds like fun to us! In fact, it's proved to be fun for a lot of people, as evidenced by the growing success of DC Metro Food Tours.
- Interview with Eureka Sunset Founder Becky Halper - Eureka Sunset is a unique and specialized vacation rental destination in Eureka Springs, Arkansas. Meet the founder Becky Halper and hear about the keys to her success.
- Richard Branson - Richard Branson is an English billionaire that is well known for his Virgin brand. He has been involved in several business ventures over the years. Recently, he has made news by establishing Virgin Galactic, which aims to take passengers to space and create a new market for space tourism. Richard Branson, as an entrepreneur, has been gifted with visionary ability.
- Interview with Toma Clark Haines, Founder of The Antiques Diva - Combine a love of travel, antiques and shopping together and you've got a great business. That's what Toma Clark Haines has managed to do, and she has some great advice for anyone who wants to transform their passions into profits.