Business travel can be expensive and stressful...but it doesn't have to be. These articles provide helpful advice that can make business travel a pleasure.
- Tips for Business Travelers. Business travel can be a nightmarish experience. From road warriors to business travel neophytes, we have the tips and advice you need to maintain your productivity and sanity when you are required to travel for business purposes. (8 articles)
- Saving Money on Business Travel. For most companies, business travel is an area that can be targeted for cost savings. We'll tell you how to make the most of your business travel requirements and create efficiencies in this potentially expensive cost category. (2 articles)
- Online Business Travel Deals. More and more travelers are booking flights and other travel arrangements online. In this section, we'll discuss the best travel sites and tell you how you can use them to save time and money in your business. (1 article)
- Business Air Travel. Business travel frequently requires travel by air. Our Business Air Travel articles offer tips and suggestions to help keep you on time, on budget and on task the next time your business requires you to fly for business. (7 articles)
- Lodging for Business Travel. A nice hotel can make a challenging business trip tolerable. Substandard lodging, on the other hand, can make a successful business trip seem like a trip from hell. In this section, you will find the information and resources you need to book affordable lodging for your company's business travelers. (4 articles)
- Business Travel Ground Transportation. You've booked your flights and your hotel, but have you thought about how you are going to get around on the ground? We've got you covered with articles about finding and reserving reliable ground transportation in business travel. (3 articles)