Entrepreneurs are awesome. If you want to become an entrepreneur and start a business, you couldn't have come to a better place.
This site is dedicated to offering free help for small business owners and good advice for entrepreneurs. The articles in this section of our site contain tons of great resources for new entrepreneurs, people who are thinking about starting a business in the near future.
- What It Takes To Be An Entrepreneur. Starting a business isn't for everyone. We look at entrepreneurial success factors in detail, with a deep dive on entrepreneur characteristics, entrepreneurial assessments and more. (61 articles)
- Good Businesses to Start. Some businesses are better than others, but ultimately it's best to do what you love. Here are a few good businesses you can start and some specifics on how to become an entrepreneur. (20 articles)
- Small Business Failure. Why do businesses fail? It's well known that the failure rate for small businesses is high. In these articles, we take a look at business failure rate statistics and examine the reasons why small businesses fail and how entrepreneurs can protect against failure.
- Starting Your Business. Starting a business can be an exciting venture offering many rewards. However, you must be prepared and you must understand the basics. (63 articles)
- Using Business Incubators When Starting a Business. We take a look at the role that business incubators can play in helping a startup business. If you are thinking about using a business incubator to start a business, these articles will help you with the decision. (6 articles)
- Business Incubator Lists By State. Starting a business is tough and you need all the help you can get. For this reason, we recommend that you talk with business incubators in your state to see what assistance they can offer you. (52 articles)
- Location and Starting a Business. When starting a business, location plays an important role. We offer location-specific advice for new entrepreneurs and explore the role of location when starting a company.
- Starting Business With Partners. Business partners can help you be successful as an entrepreneur but there are some disadvantages to having business partners. These articles cover many topics pertaining to business partners and entrepreneurship. (6 articles)
- Costs To Start a Business. What does it cost to start a business? We look at startup costs for new companies in detail and examine ways to start a business on the cheap. (18 articles)
- Entrepreneurial Backgrounds. Entrepreneurs come in all shapes and sizes. We offer advice to women entrepreneurs, veteran entrepreneurs, young entrepreneurs, immigrant entrepreneurs, retiree entrepreneurs and other entrepreneurs with distinctive backgrounds. (7 articles)
- Entrepreneurship for Scientists. Some scientists make great entrepreneurs while others struggle to make the adjustment. We provide some great entrepreneurial resources to you scientists who are busy reinventing the world as we know it. (23 articles)
- What To Expect In The First Year Of Business. You've finally started a new venture. It's your first year of being in business. Here's our perspective on things you can expect during the first year of business. (12 articles)
- Starting a Business With An Invention. Many entrepreneurs start their ventures with an invention. These articles are geared for entrepreneurs who have created inventions. (10 articles)
- Starting a Business Via Network Marketing. Network marketing sometimes gets a bad rap, but, executed properly, it's a highly productive way to start out as an entrepreneur. If you want to learn about how network marketing companies work, these articles are perfect for you. (17 articles)
- Starting Online Businesses. These days, you don't need an office or a storefront to start a business. Starting an online business is often easy to do, and it's not uncommon for new online entrepreneurs to get amazing business results by leveraging the power of the Internet. (9 articles)
- Starting a Hedge Fund. Hedge funds are all the rage. Why not start a hedge fund for yourself? Here's how to do it. (15 articles)
- Making Money in the Energy Industry. Energy is a scare commodity these days, and that presents some great opportunites for entrepreneur. (11 articles)
- Resources When Starting a Business. There are tons of entrepreneur resources out there. We review top entrepreneurial resources and offer our own recommendations on which resources are best for new entrepreneurs who are starting a business for the first time. (15 articles)
- Entrepreneurship and Startup Trends. What are the top trends in entrepreneurship? We keep track of the entrepreneurial trends that impacting entrepreneurs in the United States and around the globe. (12 articles)
- Young Entrepreneurs Starting Businesses. Young entrepreneurs are the future. They need to be helped and mentored. We take a look at various resources for young entrepreneurs, young entrepreneur advice and cover several other topic related to young entrepreneurship. (8 articles)