The web publishing business is a cottage industry. While big media entities are active in web publishing, individual entrepreneurs can stake their claim on an area of content. With the right strategy, web publishing can be a very good little business.
- Making Money Via Web Publishing. Web publishing can be a great source of revenue for ambitious entrepreneurs. The key is to pick the right niche and to diversify your revenue sources so you don't have all your eggs in one basket. (5 articles)
- Information Privacy Concerns for Web Publishers. Information privacy is a hot topic in the web publishing world. As a web publisher, you need to be conversant in the privacy laws as they pertain to content sites, blogs and other web publishing ventures. (1 article)
- FOIA Resources for Web Publishers. The Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) is an extremely valuable resource for web publishers. We explain how to use FOIA and what you need to know to avoid potential legal problems. (5 articles)
- Freedom of Speech for Web Publishers and Citizen Journalists. Free speech is valued right, but free speech rights on the Web are evolving at a rapid pace. Web publishers must make sure they stay abreast of free speech news that relates to websites and online content. (9 articles)
- AdSense Optimization. AdSense is a beloved revenue source for web publishers that also provides value to site visitors by connecting them to relevant vendors. We offer our thoughts on AdSense revenues for web publishers, including some good tips for maximizing AdSense revenue and a strong recommendation that you don't count on AdSense revenue as a core component of your web publishing business model. (6 articles)