Buying a business in the USA can be a fast path to entrepreneurial riches, access to the massive domestic US market, and even US citizenship. We walk you through some of the issues associated with buying a business in America.
- Buying a Business to Get United States Citizenship - U.S. citizenship is a prized global commodity. A well-kept secret is that buying a U.S. business can put you on a fast path to becoming a U.S. citizen.
- Foreign Companies Buying American Companies - Is now a good time for foreign business owners to buy American companies? Timing is everything when it comes to buying a business and these days, key drivers are making American companies more attractive to foreign buyers.
- Is Buying An American Company Right for You? - Maybe you have a successful company in Europe or a growing business in Asia. But does it make sense to buy an American company to gain a foothold in the U.S. market? Maybe -- but here are some of the things to consider before you start shopping for U.S. companies.
- Benefits for Foreign Buyers of United States Companies - There's a reason why more and more foreign companies are investing in U.S. firms. For companies located outside the U.S., there are a number of important to benefit associated with buying a company in the U.S.
- Post-Acquisition Considerations for Foreign Acquirers of US Companies - Before you close the deal on the purchase of a United States company, you need a post-acquisition plan -- a strategy that outlines how your company will handle all of the details that accompany the foreign acquisition of a U.S, business.
- Hiring U.S. M&A Firms - As an international business owner, you have your mind set on acquiring companies in the United States. No doubt about it -- you're going to need the help of a talented U.S. M&A firm. Here's what to look for and how to find an investment bank that will get the job done for you.
- Advice for Foreign Buyers Purchasing U.S. Businesses - U.S. businesses are attractive acquisition targets for international business buyers. But before you finalize a U.S. business purchase, here a few things you might want to consider.
- How to Buy A Business in the United States - If you're thinking about buying a business in the United States, your first decision will be to determine how you will handle the buying process. You can either choose to navigate the buying process on your own or you can turn to qualified professionals for assistance. Here are the options you need to know about . . .