Computer accessories are often an afterthought. As it turns out, keyboards, mice, speakers and other computer accessories can play a big role in boosting employee productivity and morale. If you are in the market to buy computer accessories, these articles will help you to purchase the right stuff for your company.
- Buying Computer Speakers - Buying computer speakers for business use? Cheap speakers are dime a dozen, but you could be disappointed with their sound quality and reliability. Here are some tips on how to get the most out of your investment when buying computer speakers.
- Ergonomic Keyboards - They look funky, but ergonomic keyboards can help you win the battle against repetitive stress injury and carpal tunnel syndrome. We've got the information you need to make an informed decision about ergonomic keyboards for your business.
- Buying a Computer Mouse - Buying a computer mouse used to be a simple task. But now, buying computer mice involves dozens of small buying decisions. We take a look at a few questions you'll have to answer before you purchase a new computer mouse.
- Wired vs. Wireless Mouse - The wired versus wireless mouse debate may never be fully resolved. Although personal preferences come into play, here's a summary of the pros and cons of buying wired and wireless mice.
- Computer Accessories for the Disabled - Hiring a disabled worker is an admirable decision, but it means you'll need special disability-friendly computer accessories. Here's a short primer on assistive technology computer accessories for people with disabilities.