Finance entrepreneurs are some of the smartest business owners around. In these entrepreneur interviews with financial industry entrepreneurs, founders share the entrepreneurial strategies that have helped them grow their companies.
- Interview with Convergence Capital Partners Founder Alex Kasdan - Starting a financial and strategic advisory firm is a daunting task for many would-be entrepreneurs. If you're interested in forming a mergers and acquisitions advisory business, you'll enjoy hearing the entrepreneurial story of Alex Kasdan, the founder of Convergence Capital Partners.
- Interview with Alpha Theory Founder Cameron Hight - Alpha Theory, LLC, created a web-based tool for hedge fund and mutual fund managers to maximize their portfolio returns. Meet Cameron Hight, the successful entrepreneur behind this cutting-edge financial tool.
- Interview with Brian Andrews, Founder of Wallet Zen - Brian Andrews is a financial analyst and founder of Wallet Zen, a financial site that provides consumers with information and advice in fields of finance ranging from personal loan shopping to getting ready for retirement. He sat down with us to talk about his new business venture.
- Interview with Entrepreneur Harrine Freeman - Thinking about starting a credit counseling and money management services company? If so, you'd do well to read our entrepreneur interview with Harrine Freeman, CEO and Owner of H.E. Freeman Enterprises.
- Interview with Entrepreneur Jill Russo Foster - The Mortgage Arrangers is a leading Connecticut mortgage broker. We spent some time with the founder of the firm to get her perspective on starting a mortgage company.
- Interview with Insurance Agent Laura Harris - Thinking about starting an insurance agency? We spend some time with insurance agent Laura Harris to learn about her entrepreneurial experiences and her tips on how to start and grow a successful insurance business.