Interested in setting up a company or corporation? If you are selling goods or services, you ought to consider forming a corporation or limited liability company for your business activities. These articles explain why it's a good idea, what your options are, and how to do it.
- Market Domination - Ask the right questions to prevent bad decision-making and learn how forming a joint venture can be advantageous to your business.
- Getting an EIN - If you are starting a business, you need an Employer Identification Number or EIN. It is a good idea to apply for an EIN before you open for business. In this article, we discuss how to go about getting an EIN.
- Company Formation - Forming your company is an important part of the entrepreneurial process. We cover eight different organizational forms that you can choose from.
- Fundamentals of Joint Venture Partnerships - After two or more companies decide to form a joint venture, it does not necessarily have to include the formation of a new legal entity such as a partnership or limited liability company, but some states and countries require some type of de facto partnership for the new business.
- Consider a Joint Venture Agreement - You finally made the decision to approach another company that has something that you need in order to reach your goals. You have the documents in place and you feel confident about the decision you made.