Google development tools span AJAX APIs, Android SDKs, the Google App Engine, Adwords API, Adsense API, Google Friend Connect API and other Google coding tools and Google code samples. If you love to be on the cutting edge of coding, Google's tools for developers will put you on a fast path to some highly enjoyable programming!
- Google Friend Connect API - Google Friend Connect API lets you use your Google account or Yahoo account to post comments on any website that uses the API. No more anonymous spam comments polluting the web!
- Google AJAX APIs - If you love code and haven't started playing with the Google AJAX APIs, you're missing out on one of life's greatest pleasures. Here's the information you need to get in the game . . .
- Google Android SDKs - You've heard the buzz about Google Android. What you may not know is that the Google Android SDK is free and that it gives you everything you need to create cool applications for Android-powered devices.
- Google App Engine - The Google App Engine lets you build and host web applications on Google's infrastructure. It's a great business tool and the beautiful thing about the Google App Engine is that you can get started for free.
- Google Adwords API - Google Adwords is a dominant web advertising platform. In part, that's because Google is designed it to be flexible and adaptable. With the Google Adwords API, you can put AdWords data to work for your company.
- Google AdSense API - Do you want to share advertising revenues with your site's users? If so, you can accomplish it with custom apps that your developer can create with Google AdSense APIs.