Incorporating in Iowa is easier than you think. We've provided the contact information and links you'll need to incorporate.
Secretary of State Corporations Division
Lucas Bldg., 1st Floor
Des Moines, IA 50319
Incorporate in Iowa
Useful Iowa Incorporation Links
- Secretary of State - Iowa's Secretary of State office.
- Business Services - The Business Services department of Iowa's Secretary of State.
- Search Databases - Access all online databases at the Business Serivces office including Notary Public and actual filed corporate documents for any registered corporation in the state of Iowa.
- Online Filing - File UCC, Biennial Report, Biennial Agricultural Report, Notary Renewal, and the 28E Agreement, for the State of Iowa.
- Forms - Download a pdf of all business and UCC forms needed in Iowa.
- Choosing a Business Entity - Everything you need to know about forming a new business in Iowa.
- Business License Information - Obtain various permits and/or licenses in order to operate your business in Iowa.
- Tax Aspects - Learn about the tax implications of starting your business in Iowa.
- Useful Links - Links to all of Iowa's government agencies that provide business owners with information.
Last updated April 13, 2011.
If we are missing a good incorporation resource, please let us know.