Find a business that is doing well and odds are they offer internship programs. You can do the same, after reading our informative articles on how to setup an internship program and best practices for hiring interns. Enjoy!
- Starting an Internship Program - Hiring interns? Creating internship programs is a smart move for any small business owner. Summer interns can help with all sorts of projects, and the price is right.
- Starting an Internship Program - Entrepreneurs and business owners are looking for ways to do more with less. This is precisely why the idea of bringing on an unpaid intern can be so enticing. But offering unpaid internships is more than just pulling in someone to do gruntwork and run errands for free.
- How Do You Hire Interns - If you've never hired interns, you're missing out on a great business resource. Here's how to develop an internship program, with an explanation of all the steps necessary to get started with hiring interns and getting the most out of their time with your company.
- What To Know Before Hiring Interns - Hiring interns is a smart business move. But interns have limitations, and you'll need to have realistic expectations in order for your internship to be a success. Here's what you can (and cannot) expect from your interns.
- Training Manuals for Interns - When you hire a new employee, you give them an employee manual. But when a new intern joins your company, it's a good idea to give them a customized training manual. We'll explain how to go about creating a training manual for interns in your business.
- Evaluations for Interns - Evaluating interns is an important part of the internship process. Remember, interns are interested in improving themselves through your internship, so most will appreciate honest feedback about what they've done well and where there might be room for improvement.
- Developing Relationships With Universities to Hire Interns - Colleges and universities can serve as feeders for your company's internship program. But creating a pipeline between the campus and your workplace involves more than running a small ad in the college newspaper. Recruiting is competitive and you'll need to be on your game to land the best interns.
- Reasons for an Internship Program - Why are internship programs a must if you are to have a company that is long-term? There are a plethora of internship opportunities available to most students looking for good work experience.