Media planning involves deciding where to advertise. At the highest level, you decide what kind of advertising to buy (e.g. print, TV, radio, online). The advertising media plan then transitions to picking specific media outlets and doing the media buying for individual ad buys.
- Deciding Where to Advertise - Advertising is big business and there are thousands of ad sales reps competing for your advertising dollars. Instead of falling for a slick sales pitch, consider some of the factors that go into the development of a winning media plan.
- Creative Ways to Use Video For Marketing Your Business - Video marketing is one of the coolest and really effective ways to market your services, products or business itself. There are plenty of ways it can be done. Read on to dig into more detail about video marketing:
- Preparing for Advertisements - As advertising plays a vital role in the success of your product's sales, this marketing strategy should be well planned and implemented on time.
- Monitoring Competitor Advertising - Monitoring your own advertising efforts is time-consuming enough. But monitoring your competitors' advertising? It's something you might want to think about if you're looking for ideas about where to advertise.
- Working with Ad Agency Media Planners - It's possible to muddle through the process of choosing where to advertise on your own. But the big question is, why would you? Media planners streamline the process, help you make smart advertising decisions, and can negotiate for better rates.
- Media Planning Mistakes to Avoid - Small business owners rarely feel equipped for the tasks of advertising and media planning. But success could be closer than it seems -- if you take steps to avoid a handful of common media planning mistakes.