Naming a company or naming a product sounds simple enough, but make no mistake. Branding is an art form, and there's a reason that some companies spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on naming consultants and branding experts.
- How to Name Your Business - What's in a name? Actually, everything is in a name. What you name your business can make you or break you, so how do you go about coming up with a name that everyone will know and remember?
- Business Naming - What's in a name? Everything. Choosing a business name that's memorable and intriguing can put you ahead of the pack in the race to grow your business.
- Going Global - When existing companies think of entering into the global market, entrepreneurs stand a better chance if they think globally from the beginning, so that they do not waste time and money on redesigning their products to meet global demands.
- Sample Announcements For Rolling Out a New Brand - Occasionally, companies decide to rebrand themselves. Developing a new brand is hard enough, but once you've completed the rebranding, you need to operationalize the new brand. This sample letter to employees, announcing a new brand, may come in handy.
- Branding Advice - What's in a name? Plenty! We offer some excellent branding advice. Read our articles on branding and you'll be well on your way to harnessing the amazing power of a good brand.
- If You Do Just One Thing - As an entrepreneur and business owner, you can get pulled into many directions, but there is just one thing that you need to do to help give you and your firm a higher probability of success that will help you beat out your competitors and stand out.
- Naming a Company - Naming a company is a critically important task for entrepreneurs. Here's some good branding advice on how to choose a company name.
- The Name Game - Going into business? Congrats! Should you just go ahead and form the company? No! There are a number of things you need to check on before you move forward with your new company name.
- Naming My Business - How do I pick a name for my business? We get that question a lot, so we've gathered a few great tips to help you name your company.
- Naming Your Company - You have your business idea already set. You have a detailed business plan and initial capital ready to be used. Everything is going according to plan and it seems like you are ready to lay down the foundation for your startup that will become a huge industry empire in a few years time. Wait.you forgot something. You have not named your company!
- Logo Design Best Practices - Looking for best practices for logo design? You've come to the right place. We've got nine great tips for designing a logo. With this logo design advice in hand, you're on your way to creating a fantastic company logo.
- 3 Cs of Branding - A strong brand plays a major role in influencing the purchasing power and cultivating the ownership experience of many consumers. By developing a strong brand, a company demonstrates to consumers that it is committed to producing a superior product in the market.
- Characteristics of Branding - You may wonder what it takes to build a great brand. It all starts with first establishing friendships, dependability, awareness and a sense of belonging.
- Steps for Building a Brand - Looking for brand building advice? We discuss three important steps for building a brand, brought to you by a top branding expert.
- Creating Tag Lines and Logo Designs - Developing unique and well-done logo designs, along with tag lines, are the first critical steps in establishing brand recognition. Once the brand image is established, it is much easier to use marketing and advertising tools and activities to promote that particular brand.
- Brand Evaluation Metrics - Before any major brand management decisions are made, the brand should be valuated against a set of parameters to find out its current position in the minds of consumers.
- Building Brand Equity - Wonder how to promote a brand? This article offers some excellent advice on branding best practices.
- Tips When Naming a Company - How does naming your business affect the potential of the company? More than you may think. In certain situations choosing a name may be one of the most important initial decisions you make.
- Branding Your Startup - Branding is everything and everywhere. Coke, Nike, Microsoft are all leading and iconic "American" brands, but what is involved in a brand for a start-up?
- Meteoric Success with Metaphoric Brand Names - Is a metaphoric brand name the way to get noticed. And what symbolism lies behind names like Amazon, Apple and Orange?
- Build a Brand without Blowing Budget - Separating your products or services from those of your competitors is one of the most difficult challenges that entrepreneurs have to face. That means creating a successful brand. Wouldn't it be great if you could build your brand while staying within your budget?
- An Entrepreneur by Any Other Name - David Bowie wasn't always David Bowie, but the name change certainly didn't do him any harm professionally. Do you need to take on a name that better suits your line of work?
- Branding and Finding Your Niche - Finding a niche market is important when you start a business. Don't try to be all things to all people.
- Employer Branding - The best way to attract talent is to promote your company's brand name. A few ways and means to portray the right image and in turn attract and retain valuable employees are mentioned below
- Creating a Distinct Brand - It is important to create a distinct brand when operating in a tough economy. Make sure that your customers remember why they buy your product.
- Role of Consistency in Effective Branding - Brand consistency is the key to effective branding. Marketing expert Trynka Shineman offers some great branding advice.
- Tips on Choosing Your Company Domain Name - Choosing the right domain name for your business isn't always easy and sometimes, if the one you set your heart on is not available, you have to think again. But words don't read the same in web address format as they do in their everyday context so it's important to bear that in mind before making any decisions.
- Product Branding - It is brands that help us identify and distinguish various products and services. The same brands assure us of a similar quality every time we choose to buy the same product/service again. What does product branding entail for a small enterprise?
- Renaming Your Company - Creating a suitable name for your company or a product can take time and more importantly it should. If you rush the job simply because you want to get your stationery printed up or get a website up and running, you will probably regret it later.
- A Walkthrough to Naming Your Company - Finding the right name for your company can be a challenge. But, as with many things in life, if you approach the project with a clear timeframe in mind and get your goals in sight, the process is made so much easier.
- Understanding the Brand Identity Prism - This article explains what a brand prism is and how it can effectively be used to market your product better.
- Personal Branding Tips - A powerful personal brand will help you get things moving. People respond to powerful personal brands. If you work on your personal brand, your opinions will count and you will be hard to ignore. So how can you build your personal brand?
- Smart Branding - As you contemplate your branding, here's some marketing advice that will come in handy: smart branding involves tailoring the brand to the customer.
- The Art of Internet Branding - Internet Branding follows different rules than traditional branding and positioning in the offline world. Following the proper branding techniques can mean the difference between failure and success.
- Domain Name Generator. Our domain name tool automatically generates a random list of interesting domain names.
- Advanced Domain Name Generator. Enter in two lists of phrases. We'll generates .com domain names for the permutations of these phrases, giving you a list of domain names for possible use.