Looking for advice on negotiating and closing a business sale? We explain the nuances of business-for-sale negotiations and give you an idea of what you can expect from a business sale closing.
- When to Walk Away from a Buyer - You're selling your business and you've got a buyer on the line but something just doesn't feel right about the buyer. Here are a few situations in which it's best to simply walk away from a prospective buyer and look for another potential buyer.
- Tips For Negotiating The Sale of a Business - Negotiating the sale of a business isn't for the faint of heart. But our business sale negotiation tips will help you maximize the price you receive for your business.
- Is Price Negotiable When Selling a Business? - When selling a business, be aware that your asking price is rarely the same as your selling price. The final price is typically subject to negotiation. Here's what you need to know .
- Checklist For Closing a Business Sale - The final steps in selling a business occur during the closing. Make sure you are prepared for your closing with our checklist of necessary documents and procedures to help get you ready.
- Closing The Deal - Tips For Selling Your Business - Selling a business is similar to selling any other product. Here are a few things to keep in mind when trying to convince a prospective buyer to purchase your company.
- Saying Goodbye To Your Business - If you think selling a business is a cut and dry business transaction, you're in for a big surprise. Here are a few thoughts on how to deal with the emotional aspects of parting with your company.