Your business will sell when it's ready, not when you are ready. Here's everything you need to know about preparing a business for sale.
- Role of Location In Selling a Business - Business location is often critical to the success of a company, so it should come as no big surprise that location plays an important role in selling a business. If a business has a great location that the new owner can stay in, the business will have a much better chance of selling.
- Renewing Leases Prior to Selling a Business - When planning to sell a business, it pays to think strategically about your real estate leases. Here are a few good things to do before selling a business.
- Five Tips for Maximizing Your Business Sale Price - Just as you market your products and services to attract customers, it's important to market you business in a way that maximizes its value in the eyes of prospective buyers. Here are a few tips for getting a great price when you sell a business.
- Stakeholders Involved In Selling a Business - Before selling a business, it's important to think through whom your key business stakeholders are and how they might react to selling the company.
- How To Make Your Business Desirable Enough To Be Sold - Developing businesses that can be sold is the key to building assets that can make money multi-fold. Here are some ways to make your business desirable enough to be sold.
- Choosing the Right Team to Sell a Business - Business owners don't typically sell a business on their own. It's a team effort, and you will be the captain of the team. We offer a few tips on how to choose a good team to help you sell a business.