Smart PR involves your company regularly putting out newsworthy press releases. We take a look at how to write a press release, press release wire services, how to turn press releases into PR placements and other topics related to press release distribution.
- How to Write a Press Release - A well-written press release is an efficient marketing tool. Although writing a press release sounds tricky, it's really not that difficult -- any business professional can create a polished press release in less than an hour. Here's how . . .
- Tips for Writing a Press Release That People Will Want to Read - A typical press release is boring stuff. To get noticed, you need to write a press release that grabs the reader's attention and refuses to let go. How do you that? It starts with these tips for writing a press release that people will want to read.
- Press Release Distribution Services - You've written an excellent press release and now all that's left is to get it in the hands of the right people. A press release distribution service could be an easy way to put your release on the radar of media outlets and other targeted audiences.
- Press Release Mistakes to Avoid - Most people are capable of writing a great press release, but anyone can write a bad one. As a business owner, press releases offer a cost-effective communication tool you can't afford to pass up -- and that means you'll need a working knowledge of the press release mistakes to avoid.
- Waking Up from a PR Nightmare - Public relations can help a business succeed – but it can also sink it. Sometimes, companies find themselves on the receiving end of negative public relations. Here are some suggestions for dealing with a PR crisis.
- Think Your Business isn't Press Release Worthy? Think Again… - What makes a business press release worthy? More than you might imagine actually. Just about any business has aspects about it that would make a great press release. This article will help to shed some light on what a business could issues a press release about, how to get it written, and where to submit it once it has been created.
- Writing Press Releases With SEO In Mind - A well-written press release can do more than catch a reporter's eye -- it can also drive traffic to your website. We'll give you the information you need to create a press release that does well in the search engines and exposes more people to your company's online content.
- How to Correctly Format a Press Release - Without the correct press release formatting, you will not see your ink. For that reason, it is important to following advice.