These articles offer advice that is tailored to selling specific business types. If you need advice on selling a type of business that we haven't yet addressed, let us know.
- Selling a Restaurant - The market for restaurant buying and selling is well-established and has its own norms and processes. Here's a primer on how to sell a restaurant.
- Selling a Retail Store - Wondering how to sell a retail business? Your retail store has served you well, but now it's time to move on. We explain the fundamentals of selling a retail store.
- Selling a Manufacturing Business - Selling a manufacturing business presents special challenges and obstacles. Here are a few things you need to know about the process.
- Selling a Service Business - Service businesses are great to own. They can be highly profitable and don't require much capital investment. So why is it sometimes tough to sell a service business?
- Selling a Franchise - Franchise buyers often go direct to the franchisor to buy a franchise. But another route is to purchase a franchise from a franchisee that wants out. Here's how to sell your franchise for top dollar.
- Selling An Online Business - Selling an online business is a highly nuanced endeavor. We'll tell you how to locate and nail down the kinds of buyers that will appreciate the value of your Internet-based business.
More Information on Niche Market Exit Planning
Browse more information on selling a specific type of business. Navigate to the industry you are interested in by using the alpha links below: