Business partners can help you be successful as an entrepreneur but there are some disadvantages to having business partners. These articles cover many topics pertaining to business partners and entrepreneurship.
- Why You Need Business Partners - Going into business for yourself? Consider taking on a business partner. Forming a sole proprietorship can be challenging. A partner can help you make critical business decisions and help you avoid mistakes.
- Choosing the Right Business Partner - Statistically speaking, businesses started by partners do better than businesses started by individuals. Choosing the right business partner, however, can be quite a challenge.
- Choosing Your Core Team - Studies show that startups with multiple partners do better than startups with just one founder. As you start your new venture, who will be on your core team?
- Partnership or Profit Sharing? - All too often, business people enter into partnerships too soon based on the excitement surrounding a new idea or business venture. It is too late once they have found that their opinions differ, personalities clash, and they wish they have never partnered in the first place. This article looks at the possibilities that exist with profit sharing arrangements versus partnerships.
- Picking the Right People - What are the important things to consider when picking business partners? It is no surprise that the quality of your company will be directly linked with the quality of its people. To take it a step further, the quality of the founding partners will determine whether or not the business will stand the test of time.
- The Difference Between a Sole Proprietorship and a Partnership - What are the pros and cons of a partnership and sole-proprietorship? This article should help give you some answers.