Military veterans have all the right skills and training to do very well as entrepreneurs. We cover many topics of interest to veteran entrepreneurs.
- Government Contracts for Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Businesses - Did you know the federal government prioritizes the contracting of small businesses that are owned by disabled vets? If you are a service-disabled veteran who owns a business, you may be able to leverage Public Law 108-183 to get government contracts.
- Veterans Starting Businesses - War veterans are able to effectively start a new business with a little help from the government.
- Veteran Affairs Business Resources - Did you know that Veteran Affairs offers free business coaching for veterans who want to start a business? That's just one of many VA initiatives to support veteran entrepreneurs. If you're a U.S. vet, here are just some of the resources you need to know about.
- Ten Great Resources for Veteran Entrepreneurs - As a veteran entrepreneur, there are many excellent programs to help you start a business, grow a business, and get business contracts from the government. But finding them . . . Well, that can be a challenge. So to get the ball rolling, we've assembled a list of ten great resources for veteran entrepreneurs.
- Veteran Entrepreneur Grants - Despite what you may have heard, there are not many veteran entrepreneur grants available. Training, loans, and other forms of assistance are readily available . . . but grants are few and far between. Here's our take on the best way to fund a vet-owned business startup.
- Veteran Entrepreneur Bootcamps - When you were in the armed forces, bootcamp was tough. But as a veteran entrepreneur, learning the ropes isn't any easier. We take a look at what you can expect from an Entrepreneur Bootcamp for Veterans.