When it comes to workplace diversity, there are laws and then there's karma and doing the right thing. Embrace diversity in the workplace and be a positive force in the world!
- Diversity in the Workplace - Diversity is a subject that will get attention for the remainder of our lives. Sometimes stereotypes and prejudice can emerge in a diverse workplace. As a small business owner, it is your job to deal with these situations.
- Diversity: An Introduction to Theories of Diversity - Many theories of diversity have emerged in corporate America. Some are better than others, but understanding the strengths and weaknesses of these theories and their applications will enable you to better prepare your business for a global world.
- Diversity: The Emerging Diversity Paradigm - The Emerging Diversity Paradigm is the newest diversity theory out there. Learn how this theory can help your business make a solid diversity program and help you prepare for a new, globally integrated world.
- Diversity: The Access and Legitimacy Paradigm - Access and Legitimacy is one of the most popular diversity paradigms in use today. Learn what makes it so popular and why it shouldn't necessarily be used.
- Workforce Diversity - While it's true that non-compliance with Equal Employment Opportunity or Affirmative Action legislation may lead to penalties or cause your small business to lose government contracts, there are better reasons to promote diversity in your workforce.
- Diversity: Discrimination and Fairness Paradigm - The Discrimination and Fairness Paradigm is one of the main diversity theories in practice today. Learn the strengths and weaknesses of this theory and how it relates to your small business.