Young entrepreneurs are the future. They need to be helped and mentored. We take a look at various resources for young entrepreneurs, young entrepreneur advice and cover several other topic related to young entrepreneurship.
- Young Entrepreneurs - There's probably nothing more worthwhile than teaching a kid how to be an entrepreneur. Whether it's helping them to start a lemonade stand or build a website, you'll be giving them skills and a way of living that will last a lifetime!
- Tips on Starting a Business in College - It is rare, but there are some young buckaroos who get the entrepreneurial itch early in their college career and decide they want to join the few who are looking to control their own destinies. Here are some tips for how to succeed as a young entrepreneur still in college.
- The New Generation of Young Entrepreneurs - Are you under thirty? Or even under twenty? Think you can't set up your own business? Read this, you might want to think again.
- Teenage Entrepreneurs - Can teenage entrepreneurs be taken seriously? This is a good question considering there are teenage entrepreneurs who have found extreme success with their original business ideas.
- Getting Past the Age Challenge - How do you get past the age challenge? Entrepreneurs are getting younger and younger. Here are some tips on how to be successful and young at the same time.
- How Can Young Entrepreneurs Make Connections When Starting Out? - Young entrepreneurs may have a leg up on older, established business owners and professionals, but they still need a network of business relationships to continue to move their business endeavors forward. This article helps to provide young entrepreneurs with ideas and tips on how to increase this network.
- College Students: Don’t Put Off Your Entrepreneurial Dreams - The "typical" career plan is to go to college, graduate, get a job, and work your way along your career path. But there are some college-age entrepreneurs who wonder if that plan is for them. If you're thinking about becoming an entrepreneur right after you graduate, here are some reasons why you should.
- Quick Tips to Help You Get Started - As a young entrepreneur, you may feel the world is set on a silver platter. However, if not handled properly, your business could sink. Here's some tips to help you stay afloat in the business world.