In this collection of personal services entrepreneur interviews, experienced business owners help other entrepreneurs by sharing their experiences starting and growing their companies.
- Interview with Sam Glenn, Founder of Everything Attitude - Sam Glenn was down on his luck and then decided to change his attitude. From that, he has created a new career and become an entrepreneur.
- Interview with Richard Sparacio, Co-Founder of MaidPro - Learn about the beginnings of cleaning franchise giant MaidPro as co-founder Richard Sparacio shares his entrepreneurial experiences.
- Interview with Phil Michaelson, Founder of KartMe, Inc. - Having multiple lists of books, links, restaurants and other things to try can get cumbersome to track. Phil Michaelson solved the problem with KartMe, a website and mobile application that lets you organize and share these lists.
- Interview with Monica Barnett, Founder of Blueprint for Style - Monica Barnett left the corporate life to follow her passion. Read Monica's story about founding Blueprint for Style.
- Interview with Molly Quarles, Founder of SproutLaunch - Do good deeds really go unnoticed? Not for Molly Quarles, founder of SproutLaunch. She keeps track and rewards people who do good deeds.
- Interview with Ming Gregory, Founder of Colorblind International - Many people start businesses after experiencing unsatisfactory services themselves. Ming Gregory founded her own dating service after getting tired of the poor services already in existence.
- Interview with Matt McCormick, Founder of Jet City Devices - Matt McCormick was looking for a starter business to try out some web site optimization ideas. After stepping on his cell phone one day, everything changed!
- Interview with John Khoury, Founder and Director of Liquic - Finding a therapist or other personal growth professional can be a difficult quest. John Khoury used his experience in technology and psychology to help connect professionals with clients.
- Interview with Janice Celeste, Founder of Celeste Studios Film & Video Productions - Janice Celeste specializes in cinematic wedding productions. Today, with her husband Mike, they have grown her hobby into a full-blown business.
- Entrepreneur Interview with Event Planner Stella Inserra - Looking for some entrepreneurial inspiration? Listen to what Stella Inserra has to say about starting a very successful wedding plan and event planning company.
- Entrepreneur Interview with Qlubb Founder Sophia Chiang - Social networking is all the rage. We talk with a leader in the industry, the founder of Qlubb. Entrepreneur Sophia Chiang shares a few insights and lessons learned.
- Interview with Aging Backwards Founder Jackie Silver - With aging populations everywhere, starting an anti-aging business seems like a sure winner. We spend some time with entrepreneur Jackie Silver to learn her experiences in starting Aging Backwards, a business that is a leader in the fast-emerging, anti-aging industry.
- Interview with Anti-Aging Entrepreneur David Tippie - Oh, to be young again. David and Stephanie Tippie are tapping the fountain of youth for their many clients. If you are interested in starting an anti-aging business, you'll enjoy hearing about their entrepreneurial adventure.
- Interview with Christian Brothers Automotive Corporation Founder Mark Carr - Thinking about franchising your business? Mark Carr, founder of Christian Brothers Automotive Corporation took his local auto repair business national by franchising.
- Interview with Coach for Living Founder Paula Holland De Long - Paula Holland De Long used her experience as a cancer survivor to help other patients through her Coach for Living firm.
- Interview with Darline Turner-Lee, Founder of Mamas on Bedrest & Beyond - Darline Turner-Lee founded Mamas on Bedrest & Beyond after having difficult pregnancies with no family back up. Today she helps women with high-risk pregnancies and post-pregnancy limitations.
- Interview with Dr. Matt Mannino, Founder of Source Trainings - After growing his own business, Dr. Matt Mannino began to help others transform themselves personally and professionally.
- Interview with Entrepreneur Stephen Cliffe - As the founder of Imminent Threat Defense Systems LLC, Stephen Cliffe is addressing a fundamental need in our society. There are bad people out there, and folks need to learn how to protect themselves.
- Interview with Jasbina Ahluwalia, founder of Intersections Matchmaking - Want to start a matchmaking service? Jasbina Ahluwalia is a lawyer turned matchmaker. Learn how she used her professional skills to open Intersections Matchmaking in California.
- Interview with MedBillsAssist Founder Katalin Goencz - Starting a medical reimbursement services bureau? Entrepreneur Katalin Goencz, CIC, tells you how she did just that, explaining how she got started and what she's learned along the way in running her company, MedBillsAssist.
- Interview with Psycademy Founder Dr. Lisa Turner - Dr. Lisa Turner has founded a firm specializing in personal development. She shares a few entrepreneurial lessons that she's picked up along the way.
- Interview with VIPDistinct Founder W. Glenn Bean - We all need a VIPDistinct in our lives. Meet W. Glenn Bean founder of this luxury concierge service.
- Jessica Mandeville Interview Part 1 - Jessica Mandeville is the CEO of MyFashionPlate.com, a style website that allows users to stay organized with an online, interactive wardrobe. This interview discusses tips and strategies for entrepreneurs who want to be successful.
- Jessica Mandeville Interview Part 2 - Jessica Mandeville is the CEO of MyFashionPlate.com, a style website that allows users to stay organized with an online, interactive wardrobe. This interview discusses tips and strategies for entrepreneurs who want to be successful.
- Chicago Criminal Defense Lawyer Steven R. Hunter - Steven R. Hunter is a leading Chicago defense attorney. He started his own Chicago criminal defense law firm in 1996. We asked him about his experiences starting what has become a top criminal defense law firm in Chicago.