Finance entrepreneurs are some of the smartest business owners around. In these entrepreneur interviews with financial industry entrepreneurs, founders share the entrepreneurial strategies that have helped them grow their companies.
- Interview with Convergence Capital Partners Founder Alex Kasdan - Starting a financial and strategic advisory firm is a daunting task for many would-be entrepreneurs. If you're interested in forming a mergers and acquisitions advisory business, you'll enjoy hearing the entrepreneurial story of Alex Kasdan, the founder of Convergence Capital Partners.
- Interview with Alpha Theory Founder Cameron Hight - Alpha Theory, LLC, created a web-based tool for hedge fund and mutual fund managers to maximize their portfolio returns. Meet Cameron Hight, the successful entrepreneur behind this cutting-edge financial tool.
- Interview with Entrepreneur Harrine Freeman - Thinking about starting a credit counseling and money management services company? If so, you'd do well to read our entrepreneur interview with Harrine Freeman, CEO and Owner of H.E. Freeman Enterprises.
- Interview with In The Black Accounting Services Founder Joy P. Black - Joy P. Black opened In The Black Accounting Services after leaving the IRS in 2000.
- Interview with LionSaves Founder Mike Sweeney - This interview with LionSaves founder Mike Sweeney offers some great entrepreneurial tips. We asked him about his mortgage company, LionSaves, including how he started it and what he's learned along the way.
- Interview with Mike Reiner, founder of Capitol Investment Advisors - With a strong foundation in financial services, Mike Reiner and two partners began Capitol Investment Advisors in 1994.