Learn how successful authors and publishers have achieved success. Our publishing and author entrepreneur interviews help you to understand what works and how to spend your precious time and money.
- Interview with Prakash L Dheeriya, Founder of Fintelligence Publishing - Motivated by the current economic downturn and his 2 boys, Prakash Dheeriya used his finance background to write a series of books for children about money.
- Interview with Paulette Ensign, Founder of Tips Products International - Meet serial entrepreneur, Paulette Ensign. She founded Tips Products, a tip booklet publishing business, in 1991.
- Interview with Lynda Cookson, Artist and Author - Lynda Cookson has had many different entrepreneurial adventures. Today, she is an artist and wrirtes art-related books. Learn about her journey from dance teacher to business owner.
- Interview with Juliette Brindak, Co-Founder of Miss O & Friends - Juliette, along with her sister and parents, founded Miss O & Friends when she was 15 years old.
- Interview with Jeremy Berman, Chief Creative Officer of MyDailyThread - It's a magazine, it's a blog, it's a deal website. It's MyDailyThread, the brainchild of Jeremy Berman. If you're interested in starting your own online magazine or deals blog, Jeremy has some advice to give.
- Interview with Ian Coburn, Author of “Choice – The Meaning of Life: How to Have More and Better Choices in Business, Relationships, Government and Life” - Ian Coburn has written two books and has had media appearances on TV and radio. He advises us on how the choices we make influence our success in our professional and personal lives.